Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just Because...

After all these relatively serious posts, I guess it's time for some humor. So here we go:


Did anyone bother to proofread this ad...?

"Call your doctor right away if after taking LUNESTA you walk, drive, eat, or engage in other activities WHILE ASLEEP." {emphasis added}

So yes, I do tend to make journal entries late at night...

"Thanks to Maria's $20, I discovered that eating 3 and a half donut and 2 ginger snaps will inevitably lead to a headache and stomachache. Amen."

"I knitted, embroidered a square, and cross-stitching. Um, that was quite a sentence."

"Plus my skate guards, one of them broke. Another amazing feat of grammar."


"Though this journal harbors a lot of emotions and feelings...*builds up to some eloquent proclamation*...I must confess that all its ribbons have been pretty darn annoying."

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow. So wow.

amy said...

You make me laugh!!

julie said...

i like the last one best. =P