Friday, April 24, 2009

Have You Ever Wondered...

Do you find it difficult to classify yourself? Is it hard for you to determine if your main interest lies in the realm of math and science, or in the world of art and literature? Wonder no longer. Take the following simple quiz to determine where your loyalties lie.




What is the image above meant to portray?
a. A computer memory circuit.
b. An abstract coloring page.

{If you answered a, you are a math/science person. If you answered b, you are a very unscientific artist, and you are my type of person.}

Just for the record...the correct answer is A. But we artists are happy with our own portrayal, right? ;-)

3 comments:

amy said...

Well, my first thought was "a" but I am a complete literature and arts type. :) I guess I'm the artsy type with an odd interest in all other things.

Lindsey said...

Right. =D

Allison said...

im a b :) makes sense bc im pretty sure im right brained but i still love math/science.