Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photo Survey

This is a fun survey that I first did several years ago. For each category, answer with a picture found on Google Images. Enjoy!

1. Where You Live

2. Favorite color


3. Where are you going on vacation next?


4. What shoes do you wear the most?


5. Favorite TV show?


6. Where do you go to school?


7. Favorite Movie (this is only one of them - I have many)


8. Where do you shop the most? (I don't think I shop one place any more than another, so here's one of them)


9. What kind of cell phone do you have?


10. Favorite food? (I have too many.)



11. Favorite drink? (among others)


12. What type of pets do you have?

parakeet.jpg Parakeet image by hypnotic_angel2007

13. Favorite restaurant


14. Favorite band/group/singer (I have too many. Here's one of them.)


15. Something that can always be found in your purse/bag?


16. Favorite actors (ok, so I have a lot...)






17. Favorite actress


1 comment:

Bonnie Faber said...

Ashley!!

Just thought that you should link to Amy's contest from your blog. You just might get more votes!!